Opening Act BRONZE 10
This Bronze Opening Act NFT represents a voting board seat in the BlockTunes DAO on Binance Smart Chain. This special NFT also comes with 25 bTUNES tokens that are investment tokens in the DAO. 1 BTD Governance Token will be issued separately based on DAO votes after purchase. 70% of this purchase will go to the DAO funds which helps increase the value of the bTUNES tokens. The other 30% is to pay the BlockTunes development fund to pay the team and reimburse for time and money spent to launch the project.
There are no inquiries yet.